1) Last night's lull in trading (GBP PMI didn't impress)(all the excitement was over at EURJPY ) allowed for and to calm down.
2) As indicated earlier, I follow Danske and their public FX disclosures, they've revised, aiming for 173.65, but also pulled up their TP Stop by 80 pips.
3) It's relatively quiet as far as fundamentals go, heading into the weekend (it's only Tuesday morning PST). There's only two more GBP announcements (they're relatively big announcements, but nothing on JPY's side other than the consumption rate hike)
4) The JPY tax hike is significant, but the BOJ took strong steps to put that into today's pricing - i.e. advanced disclosures and being adamant about .
5) GBPJPY seems to like to play with USD annoucements - ADP, Unemployment, then NFP (look for loud around these releases)
5) Lastly, is there a channel forming? (Yellow lines)
Holding LONG, with stops using the Red lines - a meandering week for the GBPJPY after last week?. Aiming for the that I've been harping about wanting to see.
Anything resembling a BEAR candle on the 1HR that 's subsequently confirmed may see an earlier than expected pullback.