So I generally follow Danske, they've indicated they're looking to buy. I agree for MY following reasons:
1) We're close to a major (dotted orange)
2) is past zero on the 2HR chart
3) is climbing on the 2HR chart
4) We're close to a downward trend H/L line top (top yellow)
5) On the 1HR chart, the 100MA is turning positive.
6) Speculation on USD's info tomorrow. (Could get loud around 5PST)
I already went long at 169.17 with a stop somewhere beneath the 2HR . On the 15min Chart, we're hitting the 100MA. Aiming towards the 2HR chart 200 of 170+ish. Is there a rule you shouldn't be trading in a cloud? Probably should have waited for a pull back towards the 15min chart . If I can move my SL to a TP stop, I may set a TTO.
Anywho, looking to buy.