It has been a slow week, but at least our last targets were successfully achieved.
As per the graph my trades will be as followed:
1. Enter market at market execution and take profit point 142.696 ( I will take profit a few pips below to cater for the spreads)
2. When the new candle open above 142.700, I will buy and TP 143.430
2.1. When new candle open above the Diagonal line AB, I will set new targets
3. When the new candle open below 142.700 and tp 142.345.
4. When the new candle open above 142.100 , I will take profit at 142.696 as 1st target and diagonal line AB as 2nd target
5. If the price goes lower and open below 142.108 I will sell until 141.590 as target 1 and 2nd target the bottom diagonal line (not Marked).
6. Depending on the turn around for line 5, I will buy and take profit 142.108
7. When the market open above 142.108 my target will be diagonal line AB
8. When the market open below 142.108 target will be the bottom diagonal line.
Please note that the above is not signals or advise. it is purely my view and action plan that i will take. In all the above trades mention, I have my own method to mitigate any risk when the market goes in the opposite direction as my interpretation.
have a great day and stay safe.