There are several things you need to be aware of if you intend to trade during Holidays Season that starts this week:
1. Low liquidity - Market is thin as banks, funds, institutions and pro traders take time off
2. Unexpected moves and increased intra-day . Aggressive price reaction to minor events.
3. Frequent False Breaks - Especially in volatile pairs like $GBPNZD
This $GBPNZD chart is a great example of how 300-400 pips range with 3 major structure zones held for more than 2 weeks. Notice the multiple False Breaks to all structure zones.
In order to manage through the Holidays period here are 3 tips:
1. Use smaller positions size.
2. Use wider stop loss - Focus on Major structures and
3. Take profits on short term targets and move stop loss to BE.
Tomer, The MarketZone
This analysis is part of the Weekly Markets Analysis newsletters
To read more interesting technical reviews for the week - http://goo.gl/OqxESa
To subscribe to the newsletters - http://goo.gl/HXjCPV
Follow my blog - http://goo.gl/78KZsl
Subscribe to my Youtube channel - https://goo.gl/q8dbyT