FX:GBPNZD   British Pound / New Zealand Dollar
65 0 3
This is for tiny sizes. I think that from here the GBPNZD             will have a small reaction to the upside, is not a new trend upwards, especially if NZD becomes weaker. So, I am in at the bottom here at support..and waiting for signs.

Both are weak currencies. If you don't understand, then DO NOT TRADE this pair. It is VERY volatile with high pip spreads. Newbies.. do not trade this kind of pair. They stick with the majors, like xxxUSD orUSDxxx.
Comment: Bought it:
snapshot


Fundamental Risk: Today's event release can totally make or break this. However, if the release is bad, I think this is already factored in, given the Brexit. It is as though the fundamentals do not matter at the moment. Everyone knows that it is bad news for UK, it is time for covering. At least for GBPNZD a few 1000 pips or so. Like I said, this is a more riskier trade than normal.
Comment:
snapshot
Comment: took a position in GBPNZD earlier. I am not actively managing it because my stop is just over 100 pips away. Looking for a 1000 pip rally. Yes, I said it: a 1000 pip rally. If I lose, I only lose a little.

Given the strong downtrend line, I don't expect this to be a winner; but, if it does break about it, then the relief rally begins before the UK rate decision.
Trade closed: target reached
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out