Not much to say, according to this monthly analysis this pair is at key level.
If the the rate news helps we could see the start of a strong pullback/trendchange.
Be prepared to entry because this pair does not wait anybody.
I think with the poor dairy auction prices, RBNZ is going to be under more pressure to ease rates (number of farmers are really hurting), combined with Carney talking about UK rates rises, I think this pair is in for more of a wild ride. Given the speed at which NZD has weakened, I think there will be a pause at 2.30-40 for a while before we see a push higher. Will have to wait and see!