FX:GBPNZD British Pound/New Zealand Dollar
Go short the GBPNZD if it trades at 1.7130 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.7342 and exit the position for a profit at 1.7005 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Trade closed: target reached: 98 pips move in the bag after standard exit hit @ 1.7005.