FX:GBPNZD British Pound/New Zealand Dollar
Go short the GBPNZD if it trades at 1.8226 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.8661 and exit the position for a profit at 1.7831 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Trade closed: target reached: standard exit hit @ 1.7831 with 395 pips in the bag, now waiting for market deciding price exit.
Only $25! Learn a complete trading strategy @ https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT