Its against some of the currencies might resurface again even if it struggles against USD.
GBPNZD looks more clearer than other GBP pair and note the following observations for trade:
1. Has been in channel since Oct 2016.
2. Supported by rising 200 MA on .
3. Since posting Nov 2017 peak, it has been in sideways consolidation into what could be continuation triangle which appears completed.
4. 50 period also supports potential breakout of the triangle.
5. If 1.9050 area holds then it could offer a long trade with initial target of around 2.0 as whole number and secondary target of 2.1 area.
Warning: This is my interpretation of price action using TA approach which I consider helps me the most, but could be completely wrong. Therefore, as always, do your own analysis for your trade requirement and ignore my views.
For those who appreciate my analysis, select to follow me and the chart for notification of future updates. Indicate you like my analysis by thumbs up, comments and sharing it with others. If you have an alternative idea then, please be constructive and share for all to learn from.
Thank you for taking the time to read my analysis.