I posted about this position at February 9th when i took buy positions.
Price now reaching an area of conflunce resistance consisting of horizontal resistance and EMA-200.
I've decided to closed my buy here first and booked +280 pips profit.
I will be looking to reenter buy again later if price managed to close above 1.9330 on a daily candle.
My GBPAUD also now floating +100 pips and i am still holding.
I am planning to take profit once price reached 1.80xx area.
IF you took both trades with me, you should be in profit as well