FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
398 7 23
7 months ago
my scenario, if it possible to Long first (if then) the price have stuck and fail to breaks below 127DAB, and let's see how this setup works.

Thanks for all your support :)
7 months ago
Comment: who knows..
snapshot

then
snapshot

that it's work with "possible". cheer... :)
7 months ago
Comment: wait to 1.42416 (invalidation Crab), it mean I'm still hold for the bull.

simple as that :)
7 months ago
Comment: does anybody ride with the bull there? I'll really glad to hear it... :V :V
Thank God for the great day.

snapshot
fadlyy
7 months ago
if you expect the price will rise above 1.4418?
Reply
Kadhijah fadlyy
7 months ago
we work with 100% possibility. as you know, GBP is in a bullish motion. and for expecting to this continuation, we can't heed about the "correction", to the expectations could push the GBP is more stronger. but pay attention (if then) the price have breaks below around 1.43081 levels!
Reply
ahmedfx
7 months ago
Gbpusd Astrologie Analyse
Astrologie Analyse
Reply
Kadhijah ahmedfx
7 months ago
great!
Reply
newbie2016
7 months ago
jump is expect from 1.43 and 1.428..
Reply
newbie2016 newbie2016
7 months ago
expected
Reply
Kadhijah newbie2016
7 months ago
here another setup for GBP :)
snapshot
+1 Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out