- setup is still neutral: Price trades around weekly Kijun Sen, stillin the Kumo cloud (though its lower side). Tenkan is above Kijun, both lines enterring the thick Kumo. Chikou Span is above past candles. Future Kumo has chance to make a Senkou twist in case price goes higher this week.
- Heikin Ashi is biased, but it is important to see how this week's candle will look like, as there is some positive divergence in haDelta. Maybe Senkou A - Kijun area will be hard for bears and they will lose momentum here, which means the next move can be up again to test Tenkan at 1,55 or 100 around 1,57.
- setup is . Support (and possible retracement area) is 1,54-1,55 (Kijun-Kumo)
- Heikin Ashi is confirmed counter . Please note how early (actually starting 4 fays ago) the smoothed haDelta signalled the loss of momentum. What we had to wait for is a candle with no lower low, which we had on Thursday, and a reversal pattern, which we clearly had on friday! Today we have the confirmation: green candle with no lower wick, haDelta/SMA3 above zero line.
- The dip back below 1,52 on friday, or this morning spike above 1,5205 were both a great opportunity to open swing long positions. Please note this is a counter trend trade, so do not use more limit than 0,5-1 risk unit ( adjusted as always)! Initial stop at 1,5100.