bruzzese1
Short

GBPUSD Short From Trendline Rejection

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
51 0 3
Cable has broken to downside and retraced back up to the trendline based on dovish FED. It has been rejected though and so I am expecting another move down soon.

GBP rate decision is in a few hours though, so s/l is being kept tight just above the most recent swing high @ 1.43 area.

I entered in @ 1.4257 and am shooting for 1.414 (61.8 fib retracement). I may move limit downward if upcoming rate decision is unfavorable to GBP.

Thanks for looking, good luck!
Comment: S/L triggered @1.4300. That was fun.
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out