There is a set up on GBPUSD with D completion at 1.22790.
How I trade this setup:
1) I place my sell order a few pips below the D completion point (to cover the spread and ensure entry).
2) My order has a stop loss placed 10-15 pips above the X point.
3) My order has target set a few pips above the of the CD leg.
4) If price reaches the 38.2% of the CD leg I close half of my position and move my stop loss to my entry point.
5) Do nothing, let the market either move down to my second target or up to take me out for breakeven on the second half of the position.
If you found this trading ide useful, please leave a like for comment, I appreciate the feedback and it motivates me to keep posting charts for you guys!
I decide the D point price by taking my Fibonacci tool and drawing it from the X point to the C point. The D completion is the 78.6% retracement of the X to C.