SunRiseZoneFX

GBPUSD Potential Scratch Setup 7/16/2016

FX:GBPUSD   BRITISH POUND / U.S. DOLLAR
All in all scratch setup please do have favor contribute in this setup via comments lets discuss whatever you've got regarding to this...

What one of our contributor "Nawab" says:
GBP is finding strength after brexit, but still it will take a week or more to range for USD.

By ersoytoptas:
snapshot

snapshot


Bytrader77330:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CngUT8fWcAAv7gW.jpg:large
I see a majority of analysis in tradingview is for a long in cable. But Yesterday EY cut UK gdp forecast to 0.4 from 2.6 for 2017 and predicts UK recession. Can sterling be resilient against that by Sunday opening ?
+1 Reply
On to the point yes! But lets see on the opening of market...
Reply
good decision will be depend upon market opening. if market opens from upward side or downward side then big movement expected...further decision also from market opening...my opinion itll brick the support line and reached to 1.29+++ or 1.28++++ and then upward. lets wait for market opening...
Reply
VidRob waterman
Hi Waterman
Can you share the link to the EY news ?

TIA
+1 Reply
waterman VidRob
It was a top news in bloomberg few hrs back. Now removed.
+1 Reply
VidRob waterman
Thanks. After my post on my way to work I read it on the newspaper as well
+1 Reply
trader77330 trader77330
Ichimoku 1 hour chart for GBPUSD-1.26% : The LS is in the cloud and price crossed the cloud while downtrend through a thin part of the cloud, and now price is under the TS-0.31% . Will LS encounter a resistance of the SSA line of the cloud => That would induce a bouncing of the price on the TS-0.31% and confirm a bearish trend . If not = If LS can get over the SSA line of the cloud then if the price cuts the TS-0.31% while going up then that would be confirmation of a, even for a short period of time, at least slight bullish trend .
+1 Reply
Ichimoku 1 hour analysis :
In 1m timeframe
- Lagging Span seems to go over the next candles.
- Price has passed over KS+TS while going up.
Price seems uptrend.
1m Synthesis :
-If still uptrend at the next opening
And if open price is under 1,32227
Then a potential 1m resistance may be 1,32227.
- If still uptrend at the next opening
And if open price is over 1,32227
Then a potential 1m support would be 1,32227
And a potential next resistance would be 1,32316.
- URL to image :

Ichimoku 1h analysis :
- Lagging span in under the Senkou Span A.
- If LS going over SSA then a potential next resistance could be 1.32914
- URL to image : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CngUT8fWcAAv7gW.jpg:large
+2 Reply
trader77330 trader77330
The first analysis is not 1 hour but 1 minute, sorry :)
+2 Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
ประเทศไทย
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out