xadiq

GBPUSD with a decision to make

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
50 0 8
I'm inclined to go short on this pair if I hadn't been repeatedly burnt by this pair. I'll and and see what happens if price enters the DECISION ZONE.
Comment: Seems like the decision zone is actually a little higher than where I placed it. I'm thinking a short is in order if price repeatedly closes below 1.320.
Order cancelled: Will post an updated chart soon.
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Support Priority Support Report Issue Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out