Now I will move my stop to today's high risking only 51 pips
I will try to re-buy it at a better price as we go
It will probably reach the target if you are still interested
Monday, we will re-enter with the 75% on a retracement
On this chart (the daily), we are just correcting the move down and according to my previous analysis, we are just doing an abc. Nothing has changed. This is still an abc that decided to go back for another run due to fundamentals (which just interrupt movement but do not change direction on the daily).
As for ichi standards, well you are correct if you use traditional ichi analysis. I don't. I use my PanOptic Method. So where does my method say that we should go short?
1. Look at the divergence in ichi
2. We never broke the CS setup
3. Today's candle shows a depletion of momentum
4. The move up is clearly corrective
5. We have entered a very important resistance area
6. Finally, I will not enter unless we get a bearish market on H1 (which will be achieved if we break the low)
So for me, these reasons are enough to take a decision. What do you think?
Thanks for all your information and updates here, loads of value!!!
actually i closed AUDUSD with a lose because it hit 0.7243 and retraced and i was not willing to see it all the way down so i hope you all the best with your strategy which seems sticking in positions waiting not to hit the SL,, bye bye