1) The stats are only valid if you find patterns the same way as I do
2) The stats are only valid for this financial asset and this timeframe
3) WIn% = win probability; Loss%=loss probability. Keep in mind the Loss%. It is calculated by the formula: Loss%=100%-Win%. You should read it this way: "In this trade I have a Loss% probability to lose what I am risking. Can I accept this risk?"
4) Unified variations are distinguished by the B and the C ratios (this is UG55 because the B=0.4-0.5 and the C=0.4-0.5)
5) In the market research I tested 0.6XA, 0.7XA, 0.8XA, 0.9XA entries/0.9XA, 1.0XA, 1.1XA, 1.2XA stops/1RR, 1.5RR, 2RR, 2.5RR, 3RR targets - total num of trading levels combinations = 80. The combination on the chart is the one that has the best RR-expectancy with win% >= 50%
6) The pattern is supposed to be traded with limit orders with pending stops and target orders. If you wait for additional confirmation (like priceaction or indicator confluence) you are adding untested variables to the equation. The result is then unpredictable and you are gambling.