1) Kumo Twist happens 1st- then change in direction soon afterwards.
2) Trend- Tenkan-sen line (trigger) will cross over Kijun sen line (baseline) = price action change.
3) Look for Chart Patterns like either and/or like noted on chart Chart Pattern at S/R areas.
4) This downtrend,happened at an key S/R area: or as noted on chart 1.45000.
5) on bottom of chart- shows confirmation and/or showing RED & under neutral line.
6) Key Support for now areas noted on chart- if price action breaks areas, then they will become Resistance areas.
*Note: If you like systems, methods that are put right on top of your PRICE ACTION & CHARTS, not on bottom, then this is for you to check out further. This looks complicated, but with effort & around a week of trading with this--- you will understand the basic's and how & when to START trades. Works better on higher TF's, but can be traded on lower TF's as long as you understand noise and fakey candle issues involved with this .
This is a trending market system/method, not ranging. (Note) Example: If price action goes down 100 POINTS, this will set you up to capture MIDDLE part or 20-80 part of 100 point run, not all of it. That is what this does for a trader.
*Trade with Trend, keeps trading safe & less risky- finds middle part of a price action run for you to profit from.