I’m releasing this Indicator b/c of the New Feature that Allows Coding The Fill of The Cloud To Change Colors Based On Trend. However, I will be releasing a Much More Advanced Version Soon!!!
Current Features - Via Inputs Tab:
- Ability to Turn On/Off Every Plot Individually Via Check Box
- Ability To Turn On/Off Tenkan and Kinjun Crosses (Arrows)
***Features Coming Soon - All Will Have Capability to Turn On/Off:
- Bar Color Change when Entering The Cloud
- Filtered Tenkan and Kinjun Crosses To Plot Only With Trend, only Counter Trend, Or All Crosses
- Plot Arrows When Price Exits The Cloud.
- Plot Arrows When Lagging Line Crosses The Cloud Confirmed, or Not Confirmed by Price.
- Plus More!!!
- Basically Ability To Set Alerts Based On Any Condition!!!
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUESTS FOR FEATURES??? Comment Below.
Long signal: Above the cloud, above kijun-sen and chiku-span above price.
Short signal: Below cloud, below kijun-sen and chiku-span below price.
Really appreciate your work man! Already using your Ichimoku indicator and are loving it :)
One thing though : I'm trying to setup an alert based on the "Price crossing the Senkou Span B" (detecting a Kumo exit). However, the condition seems to be evaluated against the end of the Kumo (instead of against the current bar). Just like if the displacement was not applied.
Any thoughts? Thanks