Dukascopy_Analyst

GBP/USD: bullish trend intact

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
54 0 0
"After benefiting from dollar weakness across the currency markets last week, it looks like the correction in sterling/dollar might have concluded."
- FXTM (based on Business Recorder)

Pair's Outlook

The British currency extended its decline against the US Dollar             on Monday, but with trade closing above the expected 1.44 level. The Cable has been trading in a bullish trend for three weeks straight, although the up-trend might be put to the test today. Nonetheless, the monthly PP             and the 20-day SMA are bolstering the support line and should limit the losses around 1.4340. Meanwhile, the role of the closest resistance was taken by the weekly PP             at 1.4467, but the GBP/USD             weakness remains the anticipated outcome.

Traders' Sentiment
Bulls and bears broke out of the equilibrium, with 54% of all open positions now being long and the remaining 46% - short. At the same time, the number of sell orders increased from 43 to 56%.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out