1. We still have potential institutional buy orders sitting around 1.3060 -1.3080 that I believe need to be mitigated.
2. We have a liquidity void I'm looking to get filled / retested (orange)
3. We hit a Daily Key Level / Point of Control that was untested
4. We hit a marker maker level 1.2720
5. We cleared 2 Daily Lows in 1 move (great time to buy at discount)
6. We still have Daily Highs that have possible liquidity sitting above them (orders) (Green Targets)
8. We have FLUSHING action on the 1 Min chart (please see below, very important)
9. Tuesday commonly forms the Weekly Low/High
10. BOE News was the catalyst for this, more marker maker confirmation.
I entered this trade already and I have closed half of my position at 1:1.
I will leave the rest running, and observe price to see if we can really make this push up.
An H4 close above the two daily lows we cleared will be a very very good sign that this was a bear trap.
-Best of luck to you on your trading journey