Adjusted for today's move. This could still be in play
It depends on when you identify it. If I was already in - I'd make the adjustment to see if it's still valid and see what the range is on the "C." Making that my stop. If I find the pattern later, I wait until "B" is confirmed. With Crabs, or patterns whose tgt is above "X" on, say, a weekly chart, if I've found the pattern late in the game, I'll wait for "X" to confirm. It all depends. Also, if there is another possible pattern, like an AB=CB on a larger time frame, is possible, I'll wait for the "B."