The is staying above 50, this is a green signal. Als stays positive as well.
We may draw two support lines in this case, as it has two pretty important ones:
- the top one is an earlier resistance before the big jump up, now it looks like we have a support on that level
- the bottom one it dropped down when BTC started running and can be found as a second support.
- breakout on this level and perhaps some new up movements or at least nice swingtrades
- drop to the lower and breakout from there
- drop out of both support levels (unlikely), in that case we'll be using a stop loss and/or potentially buying on a lower level again.
I'm buying on this level to start, if it drops down I'll accumulate more Guppy to lower my average buyin.