I mentioned this last week, and now it's overbought.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Comment: HSI is down only because the Euros and US sold it off, not sure if this is a reversal yet

I'm holding off until the afternoon, maybe even tomorrow
Comment: Decided to hold off and see if PDD hits $60 tomorrow. Indicators say short but I think I'll wait until HSI actually reverses.
Comment: Gonna wait one more day I think
Trade active: Grabbed a few PDD puts, no reason why it should be up $4 today
Trade closed manually: Took a small loss, and closed it. Wish I had doubled up on open, would've made money, lol.

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.