Captain_Walker

The Indians could be in trouble - again

Short
OANDA:IN50USD   India 50
This is a 2H time frame set up. I show how this could be worth a shot south or a shot north (subject to your acceptable loss).

The estimated probability south is 55% - which leaves 45% for the north.

Disclaimers: This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities. No predictions and no guarantees supplied. Any previous advantageous performance shown in other scenarios, is not indicative of future performance. If you make decisions based on opinion expressed here or on my profile, and you lose your money, kindly sue yourself.

FED balance sheet 42% of GDP @ 2020-01-26. Does money have value anymore? [Different perspective on the virus https://youtu.be/NjTdvALChwk ]