ISW Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS:ISWH) has been on a run of strong catalysts:
- Partnering with Bit5ive, a leader in the crypto space
- Designed, assembled, shipped, and activated a High-PUE mining solution
- Posted 7th consecutive Q of sequential topline growth
- Returned almost 8.5 million shares in certificate form to the company which are being returned to the treasury thus resulting in a 15% reduction in the shares outstanding
- Elimination of $702K in convertible debt
- Reduction of 420 million authorized shares to just 60 million
As a result, momentum has kicked into gear, sparking a breakout, boosting shares as much as 2,000% over the past couple months. But there may be plenty of room to go given how underpriced this stock had become before the recent shift.
Helping to drive that next wave, each of its mining pods, according to the company, has the capacity to generate $900,000 per year (at current cryptocurrency prices), with a goal of 10 pods, which, at today’s cost, can generate almost $10 million in revenues annually, with a 3-year goal of 50 pods generating $45 million per year.
From a current annual topline run-rate approaching $1.5 million, $45 million is a massive growth leap. The more the market comes to understand that potential, the more promising things will appear for ISWH .