Technically we have a breakout above the W-formation, break up above the downtrend for the first time since may and end of the year buying before year-end.
Fundamentally we have a couple of reasons to feel pride:
1. JSE Is tightening with the regulations with the listing requirements
2. Leila Fourie stepped in as CEO in early October which has sent the JSE flying over 8%
3. We dodged the junk status by Moodys (Baaa3)
4. US and China seem to be entering a compromise part of the relationship with cutting down on tarriffs and offering 20-40-50bn worth of farm goods.
5. We won the Rugby WOrld Cup (32:12)
6. #ImStaying grew to over 860,000 members
Anyways, the charts are what makes us take the trade - everything else is just fun confirmation.