Dee_Funk
Long

JST/BTC --->> IS IT A BULLISH TRIANGLE? New Justin Sun Coin!

BINANCE:JSTBTC   JST / Bitcoin
JST / BTC --->> IS IT A BULLISH TRIANGLE? New Justin Sun Coin!

Will this new coin shoot like a rocket?
OR
Will it fall down a big red waterfall of death?

I usually don't chart 15 minute time frames, I prefer a more accurate 4 hour or daily time frame..

Let's see how this plays out...

Looks bullish to me, but natural new coin fear in play...

Trade safe my friends....

BINANCE:JSTBTC
Trade active: Updating this idea slightly...

Could be a falling wedge, could be a triangle, both bullish (65% chance up, 35% chance down)!

Lets see how this plays out!

Trade safe my friends...

Comments

or poloniex
Reply
its only (new) on binance. check the kucoin chart of it
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out