- setup, price trades below all avearages. Strategic bears should have their trailing stop ard Kijun Sen + buffer, so probably in the 131-135 zone. Above 135 the bias and trend would be questionable.
- Heikin Ashi weekly is counter . If market will ever think or start to fear about a shortage, you will see something wild like in Jan/2014 - March/2014! So if you look to trade long based on a short squeeze, you have to first focus on a weekly close above Kijun Sen!
- Well well, maybe the time for that reversal and short squeeze is getting close? setup is neutral now: weak Tenkan/Kijun cross, Price above Kijun with future Kumo shade ahead.
- Heikin Ashi signal has been short term. Price also reched the major trendline! Actually the whole pattern may develop further to a .
- Key reversal area is 125-128. If price breaks above the and Kumo, then probably the fear of short squeeze will send it a lot higher!
- As haDelta is not yet extreme, maybe it is not a bad idea to enter small long, however major position requires the break of 128-130!