- shall see temporary weakness as KLCI failed 1,720 resistance test last week.
- R@1,720 further strengthened by candle pattern on Daily.
- Index previously broke below a 3year-old slanted pattern.
- Neckline (now a strong Resistance) currently lies around 1,700 mark (as marked by Grey UTL) - is tested on Oct 02 & HOLDS.
- Immediate R1 @ 1,700-1,720 | R2 @1,735-1,755
- Shall 1,720 level is reclaimed, strong R@ 1,750-60 will be the next prominent region to watch.
**P/S: Watch 1,720, then 1,750-1,760 region for next short.