StocksNCash
Long

KO Bullish off of Tweezer Bottom/Bullish Engulfing?

BATS:KO   COCA COLA CO
200 2 0
Looks like we may bounce here. I'm not sure if I would wait for a close or get in after 10AM. Any thoughts?
Jimnewman75, thanks for your input. I do agree that it would be nice for the oscillators to support the bullish move and that at least another day is needed to confirm the potential trend. Thanks again!
Reply
My preference is to wait for confirmation from the indicators. For instance, MACD crossover and the stochastic would need to dip below the 20-line. Here's one of my charts: ADX, AROON, VTX - all show bearish trends: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=KO&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p70717866535 Again - my risk appetite is to wait for confirmation - you may have a different stomach for risk. :-)
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out