10 and 20 is crossing over, just crossed over and heading to positiv territory.
is overbought, but could be overbought for weeks - we had it at the decline.
Tomorrow we might have a testback of the 50 . But I think we are going to break the April highs and test the 100 very soon (in a few days) .
I like the here much better than S&P 's .
We have a strong support at the now as it was holding the 3rd time...
I'm holding the LABU position. THe 50 testback could be a good adding or entry point : that should hold now.
And maybe another big day for LABU today...
I feel the NFP data will be week and we will open a GAP down. If not I will be riding the trend with the rest of the position
Sell 125 LABU at 39.50$