Crypto collective intelligence platform to price illiquid assets

Lobotto Updated   
KUCOIN:LITHUSDT   Lithium / Tether
While the valuation of tokens on-chain and on DEX/CEX exchanges is easily achieved through a traditional order book or various AMMs, there are still massive problems valuing NFTs, pre-IDOs/IPOs, secondary tokens and other illiquid assets. The problem goes so far that even in traditional finance, valuing illiquid assets is usually costly, subjective and involves a lot of work. Lithium addresses the issue of unavailable pricing information of illiquid assets by bringing in accurate pricing through collective intelligence and tokenomics. Lithium is applicable to both digital and real world assets, all Price Seekers have to do is to submit their enquiry attached with a bounty offer to receive genuine pricing information from Price Experts who in turn, are incentivized by our platform’s tokenomics.

Dates to remember:
Testnet product release (Matic): Target Launch Jun 30th, 2022
Mainnet Beta product release (Matic): Target Launch Sep 30th, 2022

Almaeda research, Pantera, FBG, Petrock, and much more known VCs.

About 25% of the tokens are already in circulation, the remaining 75% will be elicited over the next 4 years, including staking rewards as an incentive for participation in pricing.. We are currently (to this date) 50% below the seed price (0.003$).

The idea and potential to fill a gap in the market that both DeFi and the traditional world are truly unique. The core team has specific knowledge and experience for this project. It is also that the team, with its very many known investors, has a very large network, with extensive ressourecn and enough capital to make ends meet over the next few years. As we are currently below the seed price, the risk/reward ratio here is more than good. It's quite unusual to get into a promising project below seed price of known brands such as Pantera.

TP: 0,003, 0,0045, 0,006, 0,01,
0,03, 0,06 , 0,1
0,15 , 0,20, 0,50

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell or trade $LITH tokens. Do always your own research and never invest more than you can afford to lose. This is not an investment advise.
Project launch got postponed, price didn't build up as expected. It's finally here. Still a good project. Looking forward during next bullrun.

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.