1. 200 EMA: below current market price (this is so we don't get stuck in short squeezes and such)
2. 50 day moving average above current market price (we want past clearly identified weakness over a sufficiently long period)
3. 10 day moving average below current price (we want a stock that has attempted to rally from the lows)
4. CMF<-0.1 (we want to screen out bottoming patterns such as whenever we can)
5. Moving Averages Ratings: Buy, Neutral, Sell - we don't anything with strong MA momentum indicators, and we don't want to be short squeezed.
6. Market Cap, Price, requirements