1) Above, you can see a MASSIVE divergence on the monthly chart, while we are extended, coinciding with this market cycle. THe has also been dramatically low.
2) Above you can see that we are now about to fail to make a new ATH for the third time in this range, with 2 very candles now printed on the daily, and the extremely overextended on even more decreasing .
3) While the weekly has not finished printing yet (it is Monday as of posting this), I will be looking for short opportunities tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week, and am willing to set a looser stop on this position given the macro trend I am trying to capture with a longer term options bear put spread.
4) I have not picked a specific target yet, and have been eyeing strike prices and position setups, will continue to update when I take this position. In general, just off of a quick look at my price levels and trends on the daily, I would say that targeting in between $100-110 is extremely safe, and even between $92-95 could be very realistic as well.
5) Based on the past swings on the daily and weekly time frames, I will probably be targeting bear put spreads that are 45-60 days out in order to give myself time but still capture theta.
You get it... the idea is this is going down long term.
i was wondering what happened , cause HD is getting the go spotlight now when last year it got the bad press
it recovered and then lost more
now its getting the good s
where low's has seemed to topped off