Litecoin is currently hovering in the critical territory. If this level doesn't hold, then i am afraid that there's only 1 major support left after that in my opinion. Beyond that, it's a zone of free fall.
Alternative, if this levels holds then there a lot of scope on the upside. No need of marking these in between levels.
I'll keep updating this, as and when required.
P.S: This is not an investment advice. This is my personal journal. Invest your capital at your own risk.
Keep an eye out. Trade safely. Always remember, money not lost is also a profit.
Good luck trading.!
My thoughts for both scenario:
To Btc ...ride up the rally
To usdt...if btc dumps to rebuy at lower price.
Pl Suggest the strategy which is better
1> Conversion to BTC(if BTC starts to trend up)
2> USDT(if BTC trends down).
Timing is important in each case. Don't get caught up at the wrong time.!