Most Crypto Currencies have been in a bear cycle for over a year which I am sure must have humbled many eager bulls and given bears something to jubilee. In fact I have noticed that there seems to be more bears being vocal that ever before in the last 12 months of my observation.
I almost given up even looking at LTC chart due to my general misgiving about the entire Crypto currencies lack of trust worthy infrastructure and all other negatives which I feel is a limiting factor for wider adoption. But This is early in its infancy and it is to be expected.
Price analyses using TA is somewhat difficult with limited price history with wild spikes that populate it. However, checking this chart with one of the user yesterday appear to excite me purely from TA perspective as follows:
1. Assuming that Nov 2013 high correspond to wave ( iii ) on my BTCUSD chart which formed after clear 5 wave move up.
2. This then needs to correct by this too is evident with wave c displaying clear 5 wave decline which appears to be now complete forming triple bottom.
3. Subsequent price action is attempting to breach the upper of the declining channel accompanied with divergence leading to low being formed and now in configuration and rising.
4. Looking at the smaller time frame there is possible new cycle counts suggesting minor i and ii have formed, if correct we should see further momentum carrying the price higher with .
5. The LTC/BTC spread chart also suggesting that corrective cycle could be over.
6. If correct then we could expect LTCCNY at least to retest the upper range of the price namely Nov 2013 high or make new higher high.
If you like my analysis then please indicate this with thumbs up, select to follow me and the chart and share it with your acquaintances and other social media.
Always do your own analysis before attempting to trade.
Any tipping to show your appreciation will be gratefully received:
Thanks for your time reading through my analysis.
That being said, these two will probably continue to decline further. Should be fun to watch, thanks for sharing!