1. Fundamental Analysis: What to buy
2. Technical Analysis: When to buy
1. , it seems like a good to buy because companies profit is increasing yearly, and operations profit is also increasing which is crucial for any company. also looks good. (Though I am not expert in , but I have sufficient idea about it.)
2. Technical Analysis: Well, the current price of the share is 149.85, and on Friday it showed some strength. And it has successfully defended the 144 mark twice in last 5 months. And trading in the range 145–150 from last 4–5 days which is signifies that it is working on the bottom formation.
So now it totally depends on the time period you want to invest.
1. Long term(1–2 Years): There is a forming in the process, in the uptrend and also sitting on the 89 line on weekly chart which providing it a strong support. And it can lead it to at least 250 mark. with the stop-loss below 140 mark.
2. Short Term(3–4 weeks): If you are willing to invest for short term in this stock, then the best area to enter is around 147–150, with the target of around 160 where there will be a decent resistance of 89 line and stop-loss just below 144. will give you the best risk-reward ratio.