- Alpha – the core network and fundamental functionality is provided via an initial implementation, this is the first public testing phase.
- Beta – alpha implementations are reiterated and improved, based on user feedback.
- Release candidate – the fundamental feature set is stabilised to provide greater security, resilience and efficiency.
- Release – privacy, security, freedom!
There will be maximum total of 4.3B Safecoins:
- 10% have been already distributed in crowdsale.
- 90% will be farmed (= mined) when platform is launched
Currently 452,552,412 MAID in existence.
Road map for Alpha release: http://maidsafe.net/roadmap.html#network
The fundamental features, beyond the alpha 1 release, have been defined as:
- Contact management
- Test safecoin
- Vaults running on ARM architectures
- Launcher UI
- Safecoin wallet
MaidSafe development update
17th May 2016 - TEST 3
Next SAFE Network meet up in London on Thursday the 19th of May at 19:30
A chance to talk all things Maidsafe and the future planning for ProjectSAFE.
Project Decorum built on MAID, raised $400k
- Create custom forum categories
- Post new topics and replies
- Collapse/expand topic branches
- Automatic checks for new topics or replies
- Identities use cryptography to sign their content
- Option to create identity if none present
- Sanitisation of all user input (security)