Yuriy_Bishko

MATIC, in this case, you just have to wait for confirmation!

BINANCE:MATICUSDT   MATIC Network / TetherUS
MATIC is in a local trading range between the levels of $2.7 and $2.4. The price is in this range for two weeks already. It is dangerous to open trades yet, because it is not known who is stronger in this case - sellers or buyers. It is worth waiting for a clear confirmation.

It is also worth noting that the price starts decreasing near the lower boundary of the trading range. This is not a very good signal. In the case of squeeze and breakout there may be a good opportunity to sell. In the case of a false breakout there may be a good opportunity to buy.

Write in the comments all your questions and instruments analysis of which you want to see.

Friends, push the like button, write a comment, and share with your mates - that would be the best THANK YOU.

P.S. I personally will open entry if the price will show it according to my strategy.
Always make your analysis before a trade.
Comment: MATIC - break down failed. BIG volume appeared at bottom
learn what to do the next

Comment: I was wrong in a video
I hope u see our last update before drop

Comment:
Comment:

🔷 Join FREE Telegram channel👉 https://bit.ly/_Telegram_Biko

Course👉 https://bit.ly/IM_A-Trader

👑 Join private community to follow my trades, explore trading plans and chat with real traders👉 https://bit.ly/DM_To_ME
_
https://youtu.be/eVIWAbyIrfk
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.