Let's start with the 4H TF:
- First we can see a huge increase in on this chart.
- The big is being used to break above resistance. The first try failed on 8th February. MITHBTC was trying to break above EMA50 (magenta line).
- The second try was successful, and you can see a high breakout above EMA50. This is our first confirmed signal on this time frame.
- The is . And the has entered the zone as well.
- Short term retrace can be followed by strong action.
We continue with the daily time frame (1D TF):
- Here we can see that MITHBTC is challenging EMA10 (green line).
- starting to build up. Still low but above average.
- coming out of oversold and trending up.
For these signals to develop fully, the bulls need to follow up as these are early signals.
Conditions for change: If MITHBTC moves down and closes below 0.00000944 on the daily time frame, the above signals are invalidated and a new analysis is needed.
All details can be seen on the chart. Target and stop loss.
Remember to hit LIKE.
Thanks a lot for reading.
- The TD Sequential here is our main indicator giving us a perfect negative nine count with a flat bottom.
- This one can easily move up from here.
- Remember to always use a stop loss when trading.
- Have a nice day.
Enjoy the profits.
(2) 0.00001245 -Reached 14-Feb. (+24%)
(3) 0.00001315 -Reached 14-Feb. (+31%)
(4) 0.00001414 -Next target.
The next step is to wait patiently until the uptrend resumes.
If it breaks down completely and kills your stop loss, then you can close the trade.
For me (us), we raise stop loss above buy-in level after we hit our first target depending on the trade and the charts.
(Update by request).
BUY: 0.00000960 – 0.00001050
(Avg buy-in: 0.00001005)
STOP: Close daily candle below 0.00000930.
(1) 0.00001175 -Reached 11-Mar.
(2) 0.00001245 -Reached 11-Mar.
(3) 0.00001414 -Next target
(🥇 Free PREMIUM Trades, Altcoins, Bitcoin, Results, Rainbows & More)
Thanks to you for the continued support.