I thought I would share with all some charts that are, for lack of a better description, "Trending Now".
Disclosure - I have a new position in-MNR.
As you can see from the chart above-MNR-(Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation)-has established a very strong uptrend.
This stock is only .22% off its 52 week high - and set several new highs the past two weeks. The trend is very strong.
From a non-technical perspective, the dividend yield is in the area of 4.74%, so this is a big attraction to institutions.
Let's review Don's TRADE-MAP approach:
TRADE = 1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
.....MAP = 6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance.
When I mention "Don's Top Ten Technicals", I use the elements of the "TRADE-MAP" approach:
1. The is rising as well as the 89 day moving average . 2. Prices have risen above the cloud. 3. Prices are trading above the thick red Conversion line.
4. The thick red conversion line is also rising. 5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the , which is rising and above the cloud.
6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is strong. 7. The top middle indicator is and it is strong (green over red).
8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy" of the stock , and this is STRONG. 9. The green arrows are up (not shown).
10. Look to the far right on the chart, around $13.25. You will note a yellowish line on top (lips), with black dots below (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) below the black dots. Now, all three are rising, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "separated jaws of a feeding alligator". This is a positive indication because the is FEEDING in the uptrend.
This stock was TRENDING STRONG ten days ago, and continues to do so.
I would like to close with three quotes from Robert F. Kennedy:
1. "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
2. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
3. "One-fifth of the people are against everything all the time."
I hope this has been entertaining and informative. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.