- We have a strong breakout followed by a retrace.
- 70+ days of consolidation.
- Price being maintained after breakout.
- Higher lows.
- If NANOBTC breaks down, according to all market indicators, it will still bounce up strong.
Keep an eye on Nano , good potential.
Thanks a lot for reading.
I would wait for the triangle to break or a break above EMA10 to confirm the action:
You can always join before the breakout with a tight stop loss.
My thinking was the same. I'm a bit concerned considering it quadrupled from $0.76 to almost $4 but hasn't managed to retain a penny of value from that. I'll personally play it safe and wait for the triangle to break - not an experienced enough trader yet to take much risk.
Again, many thanks buddy. Best of luck to you.