FX:NAS100   NASDAQ 100 index of US listed shares
2 months ago
I'm long once again, risk is a drop to 4735 here. We need to see a push above 4906 today to validate bullish momentum , else, we might see a selloff if support doesn't hold. My speculative plan is to go short $SPX             if it fails to validate the bullish momentum , and simply close longs in this instrument (and study wether I want to close my equity positions or not, or simply buy protective puts or short calls to weather a decline).

The $AAPL             drop after the battery news is what sent this instrument down, but it's still holding above the uptrend mode, so it has a chance to rally, but it needs to do it fast.

Good luck,

Ivan Labrie.
2 months ago
Comment: We didn't hit the range expansion target on time, but we might be in the presence of a larger consolidation. Unless we break down today, we can hold longs and speculate on the uptrend to resume. I'm looking to short rallies in SPX to offset the risk here.
2 months ago
Comment: Keep an eye today, probably wiser to exit before FOMC.
2 months ago
Trade active: I'm back in the trade with half risk, stop at today's low. If still in trail stops and add a half risk position with this new stop. If not jump in!
Tomorrow we buy more on dips to the middle of today's range roughly.
If you're interested in joining my trading newsletter or private lessons, message me. I trade Forex, Equities and Commodities. Contact: skype @ ivanlabrie, PM here or QQ (2954487803).

Related Ideas

summer6
2 months ago
Ivan, a nice advice. thanks for reminding. good luck!!!
+1 Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out