Nat Gas: Bearish Price Action

236 10 3
Comments on the chart
Comment: So far so good...
Comment: Price is moving lower. Idea is still in play
Comment: Nice strong move down today closing bang on support (look left). We could bounce from here but if we slice through then the bearishness is bigger than I thught
Comment: Price closed at its weekly lows on friday. Price is still bearish
Comment: Broke below left support. More downside in store imho...
Comment: Price still proceeding downwards...
Comment: That is tradingview for you. The indicator stops at when the idea is published. The only way to see what it is currently doing is to replot the chart
Comment: I am still bearish Nat Gas
Thanks ..
Hi. I'm just wondering what the stochastic is doing? It doesn't seem to update with the new price bars.
Your idea is working well. A question: do you expect this move to your target to be almost un-interrupted? Or punctuated with a reversal or two? I had expected a stall and failed rally before the big decline up until now none has materialized.
Olu GarryBartsch
Thanks for your question and thanks for viewing the idea. I expect the idea to get to target but I dont think it will go straight there. For example price as I type is in an area of previous support and I normally expect some reaction upwards. If it slices through then it could more or less go down hard. So I expect it to be stubborn around here but I hope I am not shaken out. By the way I was expecting the usdjpy to go to 104.40 to sell but it went straight down and so I meesed the trade
Thank you for responding. By previous support I assume you mean the pink horizontal level? After dropping out of the large 1-2-3-4-5 channel I do expect a snap-back to try resuming that move up. The heavy volume selling in the green circle is abating and the indicators show a market that want to try to rally. IF it goes up I will watch for a chance to short. All the best.

Olu GarryBartsch
Thanks for your reply. I have tightened stops in place and hope they dont get hit. If it gets hit I will not buy but wait to sell after the 'retracement' is exhausted
All the best on your short. This is quite a strong plunge so I hope you get the maximum out of it. I am now long anticipating a retracement. Where I live in Alberta Canada winter has not arrived so forecasts of a cold one are not materializing.
Olu GarryBartsch
Therein lies the problem. I live in the UK and the weather is mild instead of the usual freezing cold
In my city it is 18C at 3:45PM. It's sunny and my wife is working in her garden in her shirt-sleeves. The temp is well above the 30 year historical average. It's absolutely gorgeous.
I will be looking to go short at 3 - 3.10 depending on the action there (IF it gets there).
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out