Following on from my previous chart last week . The pair moved few pips up and surrender its gains. I'm using the 2h chart because it gives me a better entry & exit plan .
While we got stopped above entry last time round , we have decided to enter the trade again @ 1.765 and sl 1.751 . if we have a rejection at 1.814 we will manually close the trade and wait for D1 support to be broken before considering any further long on this pair .