- First stopping point: Github... hmm hardly any activity
- Ok let's check uit their lead developer: hmm nothing on his connected LinkedIn page (like 15 connections), seems to have a company that develops Android Apps.
- But wait they have Tim Draper (Crypto legend) among their investors, actually they use Drapers name a lot in communication (for instante on bitcointalk), even claim there is going to be a video of Tim endorsing Ncash.. But no matter how hard I google and search the net I can't find a single hit where Draper mentions Ncash.. it is allways the other way around
- Now it gets interesting Nucleus Vision (Ncash) is not new.. the project has had a predecessor called Bell Boi, they claimed to have been live in 1000 brick and mortar stores.. Nucleus says the only have 10 live stores.. hmmm from 1000 to 10, what went wrong the first time??
- OK so 10 stores, which are they, where can I check them out.. can not find any storenames, or addresses, it seems they are located somewhere in India.
I can go on.. about how they never respond to questions about how their customerrecognition sensor actually works.. etc, etc.. But you should get the picture by now.. would you invest? I would not!
Sure the coin can and probably will pump at some point, especially since it is only listed on 1 exchange, but my guess is it will dump even harder afterwards.
For a technical note well not to much to say about the graph, the listing has only been up for a few days, but it is clear Ncash is currently in a downtrend..