1) Structure- Price at previous high support, fib support. /
2) Trend- Uptrend. /
3) Strength & Weakness- No sign of strength on bears. /
4) Future Trend Setup- Breakout up to 0.01. /
i) RSI- 62 Uptrend. /
ii) 20EMA- Uptrend, price above. /
iii ) Lines- Uptrend, >0. /
iv) Histogram- Sideway, >0. X
) Less interest in buying. X
Spread) Indecisive on selling. /
Price) Closed indecisive to . /
News) NEO is planning to host “China’s first DevCon” through March 2018 in conjunction with Microsoft . /
# Top 14 market cap from coincheckup
# Buy Low Sell High
# Breakout trade
# Trail stop to breakeven - Not to lose money
1. If price gaps up over my entry, I will adjust S1 to the open price for at least a breakeven. Reenter for a BOP trade.
2. If my entry is triggered with weakness or potential trapped, I will adjust S1 to the open price for at least a breakeven. Reenter for a BOP trade.
3. If no sign of strength and weakness on both sides, my order will remain.
4. If further weak selling is coming, I will find a better LWP for entry.
5. If strong selling follows, orders will be cancelled and reassessment is needed.