Buy if bounce on 1.236 level in confirmed by your strategy
Comment: As I wrote, I'm waiting 1.236 level before buying
Trade active: double bottom and reverse confirmation arrived
Comment: tp1 @2.956
Comment: 2nd buy opportunity to major trend line
Comment: 2nd buy opportunity after 1st wave
Comment: Ngas broke 2.9 level
Trade closed: target reached
With that chart 3 days ago you really nailed it!!! big congrats! I have been long UGAZ for last 9 days, but actually 3 days ago I started to be nervous about my position :))) How do you see it in the next couple of weeks? based on today's heavy volume I expect bull to continue, but I would be interested to hear your views. Thanks
@MartinX, thank you for you comment :) this is my idea about ngas for the next few days
@MartinX, I need to wait 2.900 level to make a pretty decent long term analysis :)
@Shizaru, hopefully that level comes sometimes next week :) Fingers crossed for your trades! I will follow your updates.
@MartinX, 2.9 reached :)
@Shizaru, perfect! much sooner than expected :-) I might sell part of UGAZ and with the rest I will perhaps wait for 3.1-3.2 level. Do you consider it likely that such level could be reached this week?